Sunday, February 14, 2016

Writers Block

The itch in my throat won't go away,
no matter how many times I cough.

I walk down these white hallways,
why did they decide to paint this beautiful red brick white?

They wonder why so many of us are depressed, 
yet our hallways look like an asylum.

Lone Peak has got a lot of problems. 

But there are some beautiful things here too. 

Like when Mr. Rees babies come to see him,
and he speaks to them in Russian.

Like when SeƱora Swartz plays her guitar during a test.

When Hope Squad decorates the school in sticky notes.

When new friendships form in classrooms or at lunch.

And of course, Uknighted every Friday. 

There is a lot of sunshine at our school,
even if our hallways are white.

3 comments:

  1. They wonder why so many of us are depressed,
    yet our hallways look like an asylum.

    #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think cuter kids exist than rees's

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS POST .
    the first line is yes.

    also the line about swartz made my heart warm :)

    ReplyDelete